Earn your National Apartment Leasing Professional (NALP) designation and enhance your leasing skills. NAAEI developed the NALP program to assist apartment industry professionals in advancing their apartment leasing career. Whether you are new or an experienced leasing consultant, you can improve your:
- Leasing Presentation
- Closing Ratio
- Ability to Overcome Objections
- Resident Retention
NALP Candidates must have:
- worked in the apartment industry for at least six months (this can be obtained while taking the course);
- successfully completed the eight courses listed above (which total 25 hours), which includes the Market Survey presentation; and
- meet all examination requirements within 12 months of declaring candidacy for NALP.
Once successfully completed the program, designates will have the following benefits:
- Listing as NAAEI designate
- Annual subscription to units magazine
- Discounted prices for industry products
- Designation certificate, pin and wallet card
- NALP designation logo use on business stationery
December 12: The Sales Process, Building Relationships
December 12: Effectively meeting the needs of Current Residents
Instructor: Kelle Senyé, ARM®
Price for members $149 and non-members $199
(Price will increase after 11/25. Late registration fee will be $100 and will need to be paid at time of registration. If registering after 11/25 please call our office to register)
*AANM's Board of Directors has adopted a cancellation policy effective July 16, 2010: A 30% cancellation fee will be applied for any cancellations received ten (10) calendar days or less prior to the seminar date. No shows are still due and payable. Guests do not qualify for charging privileges and must pre-pay prior to attending this seminar. Please contact AANM at (505) 822-1114 to make payment arrangements.
**If as a core education subscriber, an employee registers for a course and does not cancel by the advertised cancellation date, a $10 charge will be invoiced to the subscriber. Retakes of certification seminars/exams are not included in core education subscription. Retakes of same class within a calendar year are not included in core education subscription.