Maintenance Supervisor - 1 & 2
Maintenance Supervisor- El Vado 1&2
Our Company is seeking a Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor for our apartment community. We are committed to hiring and retaining excellent and skilled employees who are self-motivated, reliable, honest, and take great pride in their work and job performance. As a full-time Maintenance Supervisor, you will attend to any and all apartment needs in a timely and professional manner as well as ‘supervise’ the other Maintenance Technicians and Groundskeepers. The job duties include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Supervise and prepare units for new tenants in a timely manner
- Plumbing fixture replacement
- Electrical repairs and light fixture replacements
- Sheet rock repairs
- Interior painting
- Carpentry repairs (cabinet and doors)
- Maintain building interiors, exteriors and grounds
- Appliance repair and installation
- Able to follow established guidelines and operate without direct supervision
- Communicates well and respectful towards residents to ensure their satisfaction
- Coordinate staff to respond to emergency maintenance calls
- Monitor resident’s compliance with rental contract when conducting repairs
- Coordinate apartment turns and repairs with residents and Site Manager
- MUST meet the physical requirements of the required job duties
High school diploma or equivalent is required for this position. Applicant MUST have previous experience in painting and apartment turn-over maintenance. Applicant must also have a valid driver’s license, proof of car insurance and dependable transportation is also required.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug-free work place so you must be able to pass a background check and pre-employment drug test. If you are interested in the Full-Time Maintenance Supervisor position we have available, please reply to this posting with your resume and professional references.
A competitive compensation package will be offered to the right applicant dependent upon previous experience. We offer employer-paid medical, dental and vision benefits; 401K Retirement Plan; Voluntary Short and Long Term Disability; Health/Dependent Child Care Flex Spending Accounts, paid sick and vacation as well as paid Holiday time off.