- Associate or Developer dues
- Golf Classic Putting Green Sponsor
• Logo or company name on golf bag
• 2 lunch tickets
- Charity Gala: 8 tickets
- Maintenance Mania®
• Breakfast Sponsor
• Logo on competitor t-shirt
• Logo on cornhole board
• Team of 2
- Main Event Good Times Sponsor
• Digital signage at the event
• 4 tickets
- Membership Luncheons: 10 total registrations 1/2 page print advertisement
- Logo or company name on AANM website (homepage), and event pages for Maintenance Mania®, Golf Classic, and
- Logo or company name on AANM social media
- Logo or company name on signage and/or PowerPoint during each of the major AANM events, mixers, and
- Sponsor notation in Buyer’s Guide
- Verbal recognition at all major AANM events and membership luncheons
- Opportunity to provide marketing materials of events and luncheons
- Monthly recognition on Board of Directors’ agenda
- Unlimited areas of expertise options in online Member Directory
- Featured profile listing in our online Member Directory
The following sponsor policy was approved by AANM Board of Directors
- Sponsorship opportunities are open to any AANM member (Primary or Associate) that are in good standing. Good standing is defined as having no invoices 31+ days past due at the time of the sponsorship request.
- The Association will require a 50% deposit on all sponsorships equal to or greater than $500 for any sponsor whose account has been past due within the past 12 months totaling $300 or greater, preceding the event.
- The number of available sponsors for an annual strategic partner or a specific event, will be pre-determined by committee. Multiple sponsors are allowed for most levels of commitment.
- Exclusivity of a sponsorship is not guaranteed.
- Sponsorships are available on a first-come, first-served basis. First right of refusal will be given to the immediate previous year’s sponsor. Sponsorships not fulfilled within 30 days of refusal offer will be available first-come, first-served.
- Sponsorships include:
- Annual Strategic Partners: Diamond, Titanium, Platinum, Gold, and Silver
- A la Carte Event Sponsors: Maintenance Mania®, Golf Classic, Charity Gala
- Networking Sponsors: Examples include happy hours, cornhole, and satellite events. AANM reserves the right to add additional sponsored activities at any time.
- One networking sponsorship per type is preferred. If a sponsorship is still available 30 days prior to the event, repeat sponsors will be allowed.
- Sponsorship benefits must be used in the specified time period and will not be rolled over to another year or event.
- If artwork (logo) is required as a method of providing benefit, it is the responsibility of the sponsor to provide to AANM staff in a timely manner. Deadlines that are not met may result in the exclusion of the artwork from marketing materials, signage, etc.
- AANM will consider non-cash sponsorships on a case by case basis and reserves the right to structure benefits accordingly.