As a member of AANM who is in good-standing, you are eligible for the rental of AANM facilities at no charge. This is a great way to hold training sessions and/or meetings. Non-Members are subject to rental fees and full payment to hold the space. Both Members/Non-Members are subject to rental policies (see below).
Facility rentals include coffee, use of flipcharts, dry erase board, high-speed internet, LCD projector and overhead projection. Mac users must bring proper adapters for use with the LCD projector.
1. Rental cancellation will be accepted without penalty if notification is given to AANM at least two (2) weeks in advance of the confirmed rental.
2. If less than two (2) weeks cancellation notice is given, a $35 per rental day Cancellation Fee will be assessed.
3. If no cancellation notice is given before scheduled date, the full rental fee or Cancellation fee is due & payable.
4. If the room and restroom are not left in original condition and clean (chair & table set up, excessive trash, stains on carpet, etc.) a cleaning fee and/or set-up fee will be charged, based on conditions, with a minimum charge of $50. Renter agrees to remove and dispose of food trash.
5. Use of any area other than the room and restroom is not included.
6. Any major change in the room set up by AANM staff before or after requires a $45 set-up/tear down fee for each occurrence.
7. AANM reserves the right to assign or reassign space based on the number of attendees and/or function.
8. Renter agrees to hold AANM harmless for any and all possible liability as a result of rental.
9. Any training conducted during rental of AANM space cannot compete with any training that AANM currently offers, and will be handled on a case-by-case basis.
10. Non-Member rentals require payment in full to confirm reservation.