5th Annual Cornhole Tournament
A relaxing competitive event for 24 teams and countless spectators!
This AANM event is a fun and unique opportunity for networking and good-hearted competition.
Cornhole isn't just for tailgating. If you are unfamiliar, cornhole is a game in which small bags filled with dried corn are tossed at a target consisting of an inclined wooden platform with a hole at one end.
This tournament will be held at Revel. Each team member receives a food and drink voucher as part of the registration!
We are looking for sponsors! For more information, call 505-822-1114.
- 4 players (2 teams of 2)
- Boards should be placed 27 feet apart (front to front)
- Team partners face each other from opposite boards, on opposite sides of the board
- Play starts at either board with all 8 bags
- Each team plays with a set of 4 bags and each team has their own bag
- Opponents alternate tosses until all 8 bags are played
- The round is then scored (See scoring)
- Repeat play from the other end and the highest scoring team from the previous throw starts round
- The first team to reach 21 or more points wins
- Earn 1 point for bags on the board
- Bags cannot hit the ground and then bounce on the board
- Bags cannot be touching the ground
- Remove all bags from the board that hit the ground first
- Earn 3 points for bags that go into the hole
- Bags must go completely in to the hole
- Bags hanging in the hole only count for 1 point
- If bag is knocked in by an opponent, you still get the 3 points
- Our tournament will use "rally scoring." This means all points count.
- Tie breakers will be determined before the start of the tournament.
Selection of Players and Stance
- Players can use any method to determine sides; this same method
should be used to see which team goes first
- You can stand anywhere you like as long as you do not cross the foul
line; which is an imaginary line that is even with the front of the
|12:00 PM - 1:00 PM||Check-In|
|1:00 PM - 4:00 PM||Elimination Rounds|
|4:00 PM - 6:00 PM||Semi-Finals and Championship Rounds|