Dominium is one of the leading affordable housing development and property management companies nationwide. We have operations in more than 20 states and over 900 employees. For over 40 years, we have offered excellence to the development and management of affordable housing communities across the United States.
Dominium is currently seeking a full-time Maintenance Supervisor at Vista Linda, a 109 unit apartment community in Santa Fe, NM.
• The general appearance and maintenance of the community
• Supervision of a maintenance staff
• Ensuring the property’s efficient operation on a day-to-day basis
• Plan and execute effective preventive maintenance program
• Supervise all contractors, write scopes of work for special projects
• Write and adhere to monthly budget, enter POs and maintain monthly expenses in accordance with budget
• Demonstrate strong professionalism and integrity while representing Dominium
• 3 or more years of property maintenance supervision experience required
• Knowledge and experience in electrical, plumbing, and painting is required
• HVAC experience and CPO certified required
• EPA experience and boilers license preferred
• Supervisory skills and experience managing a team required
• Ability to work evenings and weekends as well as on-call is a must
• Must provide own basic tools
• Bilingual preferred
• Valid driver’s license and insurance required
We offer a competitive salary, incentive bonus program, training and development programs, career growth opportunities, community volunteer and outreach program, and comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental, Life & Disability, Paid Time Off, 401(K), Flexible Spending Accounts, Employee Recognition & Wellness Programs.
Dominium’s values are built upon the company’s mission and vision, and include: creating long-term value, integrity, developing people, and growth.
If you would like to be a part of a rapidly growing company and have an interest in the property management and development industry, Dominium is the place for you!
Please apply online: https://www5.recruitingcenter.net/Clients/Dominium/PublicJobs/controller.cfm?jbaction=JobProfile&Job_Id=14000&esid=az
WHAT WE DO HITS HOME
Connect with us on LinkedIn
EEO / Drug Free