Sedona Ridge Apartments is seeking a motivated bilingual Leasing Sales Professional. This beautifully remodeled community is in need of a self motivated multi tasker capable of tackling and exceeding sales goals. Full Time position offers competitive hourly wage plus monthly sales commissions, healthcare benefits package, 401K options, paid holidays and monthly rental discounts.
To apply please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Greets, assists, and attempts to lease apartments to all prospective residents who enter the community.
• Responsible for thorough knowledge of leasing techniques, sales methods, and policies and procedures of Monarch Investment and Management Group.
• Ensures appearance of the "model" apartment/s and target apartments are acceptable for showing
• Responsible for reporting to Property Manager market survey reports and shopping competition results
• Must be aware of the "Curb Appeal" of the property
• Accepts and completes required application information from the prospective residents.
• Creates all lease documents and facilitates getting all parties to sign where required
• Maintains all resident files both physical and digital in YARDI
• Maintains and updates Property Information Handbook and Advertising Log Book.
• Utilizes required telephone etiquette and techniques.
• Producing a daily "Hot Sheet" on current rental rates, sizes, locations, and all amenities of the property.
• Assists Property Manager in ensuring all property marketing is current, accurate and relevant
• Responsible for daily marketing efforts through Craigslist and/or other outreach
• Contacts and follows-up with all apartment locator services and local business to provide informational materials.
• Assists Assistant Property Manager in building and maintaining a resident relations program
• Performs additional functions from time to time as requested by the Property Manager
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required (unless otherwise noted):
• Minimum of 6 months experience in multi-family housing or customer service field
• Must have demonstrated computer skills and be able to navigate industry software
• Basic knowledge of local, state and federal resident/property management laws/guidelines
• Have excellent verbal and written communication
• Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
• Willing to complete online class training required by Monarch