Fair Housing and Ordinances and Vouchers!
There are several pending changes and suggested legislation, as well as potential new threats to residential rentals here in Albuquerque, statewide, and even on a national level.
Join us at our monthly Independent Rental Owner (IRO) breakfast forum for all the details. Updates will include information regarding:
- HUD: Disparate impact position
- Source of Income & Housing Affordability
- NM Real Estate Commission: Rules changes
- AANM PAC update
- City of ABQ: Uniform Housing Code changes - "vacant building ordinance"
- City of ABQ: VRBO task force
There is no fee for AANM members to attend, but we do require your registration to properly prepare for food and materials.