Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Report Abuse   |   Sign In   |   Register
NMREC Information
Share |

New Mexico Real Estate Commission


Did you know that anyone performing property management services for others for compensation or other valuable consideration within the State of New Mexico must be licensed by the New Mexico Real Estate Commission (“NMREC”)? The NMREC regulates the licensing and education of all real estate brokers and the enforcement of the License Law and Rules of the Commission.

For more information regarding the above, please visit NMREC’s website at:

To confirm that your property manager is actively licensed and in good standing, please call the NMREC at (505) 222-9820.


This page is provided in cooperation with the New Mexico Real Estate Commission.  All content has been provided by the NMREC.

Membership Management Software Powered by®  ::  Legal